***Image credited to Birth Boot Camp.
Shenandoah Birth's Doula Package
- Supporting Arms 27 page full color informational booklet
- 1 prenatal consultation
- 1 prenatal in home visit
- to review your desired birth preferences
- assistance writing a birth plan if desired
- to review comfort measures and desired care
- Prenatal support via phone, text, and email from the moment you book your doula
- 24 hour on call services beginning at 38 weeks gestation until your baby is in your arms
- Labor support from the time you desire your doula's attendance
- Immediate postpartum support until the mother is comfortable, usually 1-2 hours
- Your doula can assist with the initial breastfeeding (if you plan to breastfeed)
- Take pictures and videos
- 1 postpartum in home visit (within the first 2-3 weeks following your birth)
- continued support with breastfeeding
- baby care support
- review of your birth experience
- Postpartum, breastfeeding, and baby care support for 6 weeks postpartum via phone, text, and email.
- Access to lending library
- Back-up doula support
- in case of sickness or emergency circumstances, Shenandoah Births is committed to your support and care. We proudly have partnerships with other doulas in our community who can fulfill the contracted services.
Take a look inside the Supporting Arms Booklet!
Specialty Birth Packages
Enjoy multiple services at a discounted rate!
Basic Doula Package
Shenandoah Births Doula Package ~ $800
Additional or Add On Services
At any point in time you may choose to add additional services to your contract.